[pgrouting-dev] Reg: Compile error in KSP with PostgreSQL 8.4

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Jun 22 09:15:41 PDT 2015

Mani,

You probably want to start with this version of FindPostgreSQL.cmake

https://github.com/Kitware/CMake/blob/master/Modules/FindPostgreSQL.cmake

It lets you specify PostgreSQL_ADDITIONAL_VERSIONS  variable and if this
is set to the version you want it will use this version if found.

I think that the return variables that this script sets are different
from what we expect in pgrouting so you might need to set the expected
variables with the correct values also.

So, I would replace the existing FindPostgreSQL.cmake with this script
and then try to make it work with the existing build system, then look
at reading a command line version and setting the variable above before
calling find postgresql.

-Steve