[pgrouting-dev] Proposed functions

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Apr 27 16:59:28 PDT 2016

There are various proposed functions that I wrote 3-4 years ago that are
in the source tree. It is unlikely that I will have time to update these
or to make them more generalized. For that matter, I'm not sure that all
of them are still needed or generally useful to others users. So the
first question we should ask is are they useful and what use cases do
they fulfill? then decide if we want to spend more time on them or not.

I have discussed these with Vicky and she has agreed to follow up on them.

On my HIGH priority list of wants pgRouting is to get TRSP functions
updated or rewritten using boost. I would like to see this made a
priority. Being able to support complex turn restrictions would
differentiate pgrouting for most other solutions.

Thanks,
   -Steve

---