[pgrouting-dev] [GSOC Application] Flow Algorithms

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Tue Mar 15 16:50:37 PDT 2016

Hi Andrea,

Welcome to this list and thank you for your interest to participate in
GSoC and pgRouting!
You probably read our Wiki page on Github:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-Ideas
It should answer the basic questions, but if something isn't clear,
please ask.

I think, that it's a good idea to start with using Boost Graph Library
first.
It's also better not to make too ambitious plans, especially if you are
new to pgRouting.
Have you used pgRouting already?

Best regards,
Daniel