[pgrouting-dev] New Releases

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Mon Nov 21 11:35:29 PST 2016

Hello everyone:

I am glad to announce the following releases:

*pgRouting Version 2.3.1*

   -

   Bug fixes
   - Leaks on proposed max_flow functions
      - Regression error on pgr_trsp
      - Types discrepancy on pgr_createVerticesTable
   -

   Read the documentation of this release at
   http://docs.pgrouting.org/2.3/en/doc/index.html
   - To see the full list of changes check the list of Git commits
   <https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/commits/release/2.3> on Github.
   - To see the issues closed by this release see the Git closed issues
   <https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/issues?q=is%3Aissue+milestone%3A%22Release+2.3.1%22+is%3Aclosed>
   on Github.

osm2pgrouting  2.2.0

The new documentation can be found here:
https://github.com/pgRouting/osm2pgrouting/wiki/Documentation-for-osm2pgrouting-v2.2
With this release the following changes have being done:

osm2pgRouting 2.2.0

   - Adding foreign keys to the tables.
   - Added a progress bar.
   - New mapconfig_for_bicycles.xml
   - Improved the C++ code.
      - remove the use of pointers to avoid leaks.
   - Table osm_ways_tags because information is redundant.

We thank the people that contributed with pull requests, ideas, and testing.

Regards
The pgRouting team​.

--

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)