[pgrouting-dev] New Releases
vicky at georepublic.de
Mon Nov 21 11:35:29 PST 2016
I am glad to announce the following releases:
*pgRouting Version 2.3.1*
- Leaks on proposed max_flow functions
- Regression error on pgr_trsp
- Types discrepancy on pgr_createVerticesTable
Read the documentation of this release at
- To see the full list of changes check the list of Git commits
<https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/commits/release/2.3> on Github.
- To see the issues closed by this release see the Git closed issues
The new documentation can be found here:
With this release the following changes have being done:
- Adding foreign keys to the tables.
- Added a progress bar.
- New mapconfig_for_bicycles.xml
- Improved the C++ code.
- remove the use of pointers to avoid leaks.
- Table osm_ways_tags because information is redundant.
We thank the people that contributed with pull requests, ideas, and testing.
The pgRouting team.
Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
81739 München, Germany
eMail: vicky at georepublic.de
Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9
Commercial register: Amtsgericht München, HRB 181428
CEO: Daniel Kastl
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the pgrouting-dev