[pgrouting-dev] Contraction in PgRouting Questions

Rohith Reddy rohithreddy2219 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 07:00:01 PDT 2017

Hello Joseph,

Thanks for your interest in our work. The dead end and linear contraction
was implemented by me as a Google Summer of Code(GSoC) project last year.
Since the GSoC project has a time limit, only two functions were proposed
and implemented. Currently we are working on an idea which contracts
"areas" which we call it area contraction. We are doing literature review
related to this idea so that we could get some insights.

Any suggestions and possible approaches would be appreciated.

Regards,
Rohith Reddy.