[pgrouting-dev] Greetings!!

Sourabh Garg sourabh.gargcd.mat14 at iitbhu.ac.in
Wed Feb 7 12:53:40 PST 2018

Hello Everyone,
          I am a fourth year integrated dual degree(BTech+MTech)
student from IIT(BHU) pursuing Mathematics and Computing. I am quite
interested in working with the pgRouting organization(OSGeo).

Earlier I had been doing my Btech project on graph theory titled "Graph
theoretical modeling of Institution campus". Under one subtopic of this
project, I worked on "Fastest-cum-shortest route between two nodes" which
involves relative travel time at road segments as well as turns(junctions).
I find it as a more generalized version of one of last year's GSoC project
"Turn Restricted Shortest path algorithm". I have attached the link to
this, please review and your guidance would be very helpful for me.
I have also been intrigued by Gsoc ideas for this year like
multi-modal transportation, generic driving instruction, trailer problem,
these are quite relatable to my work.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14NkVVZPXPruYrS1_
Aw5i0z_Ltpoojj2EJqMqmfW3oG4/edit?usp=sharing

Sincerely,
*Sourabh Garg*
Senior Undergraduate
Mathematics and Computing