[pgrouting-dev] Hello Everyone

Chaman Agrawal chaman.ag at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 10:35:59 PST 2018

Hello ,

I am second year undergraduate at IIT Kanpur ,India.I went through the
organisation's details (OSGeo) and I am specially interested in pgRouting
organisation.

I went through the list of ideas and many of them are fascinating and I am
really interested on working on these problems . But Multi modal routing is
of special interest to me and I want to go deeper in this so please help me
to get started .I went through I the problem statement but I am confused
where to start should I first do the test part provided here (
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-Ideas ) or should I study
and read about Multi modal routing problem more.Please help me with this.

Thank you

Sincerely,
Chaman Agrawal
Sophomore