[pgrouting-dev] GSoC Draft proposal

Aasheesh Tiwari aasheesht50 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 01:54:21 PDT 2018

Hi all,
I am Aasheesh Tiwari from India. Currently, I am pursuing Masters in
Geoinformatics from CSRE , Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB). I
have my bachelors in Computer Science.I have keen interest in learning
opensource geospatial technologies.

I apologise for late communication in this mailing list . But i have been
interacting with community members on Gitter platform . I introduced my
project idea to them and based on their inputs I have drafted a proposal .

My GSoC project idea is to make the pgRoutingLayer plugin compatible with
the new version of QGIS and add functionality for the proposed functions
scheduled for next major release.
Below is the link to my proposal , kindly review my proposal and suggest
whether my approach is right.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T2a0xRr683vDpgVYUQrv23qS8zhhyDSnYkaze7OXu2w/edit?usp=sharing