[pgrouting-dev] pgRouting 3.0 Code Sprint?

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Tue Oct 2 13:53:02 PDT 2018

We just finished our PostGIS 3.0 in Boston kick-off code sprint and it went
really well.

Paul did a good wrap-up summary which you can see here -
http://planet.postgis.net/

I was thinking now that pgRouting is working on 3.0 release too, might be
good to have a pgRouting 3.0 focused code sprint to cover the logistics.
We are also working on pgRouting: Practical Guide second edition which will
focus on 3.0.

Our ability to travel unfortunately is very hard, but if per chance you ever
want one in Boston, we'd be happy to host like we did for the PostGIS one.

Thanks,
Regina