[pgrouting-dev] pgRouting 3.0 Code Sprint?

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Thu Oct 4 01:11:25 PDT 2018

Vicky pinged my to share my opinion:

I think a code sprint sounds like a good idea. For me Boston is quite a
long flight away. And I needed to get permissions from my family.
Because the pgRouting dev team is quite small, it would be nice to join a
larger code sprint, obviously we just missed the PostGIS 3.0 opportunity.

Not sure, what would be a good timing.
Maybe we need someone to try a few queries to find the best meeting
location ;)

Cheers,
Daniel

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de