[pgrouting-dev] pgRouting's GSoC project

Maoguang Wang xjtumg1007 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 05:10:28 PST 2019

Hi Cong,

Very glad to hear you have interests in pgRouting development. You have
much experience in algorithms field and I'm sure it will help you a lot.

Idea 12 means that you will implement some algorithms for pgRouting from
Boost Graph library. In other word, your "mission" is gluing BGL features
to pgRouting.

In addition, components algorithms are good in master branch. Refer to [1].

[1] https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/tree/master/include/components

Best regards,
Maoguang Wang

Cong Ding <dingcong1998 at gmail.com> 于2019年2月7日周四 下午7:47写道: