[pgrouting-dev] GSoC 2019

刘冠中 liugz97 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 19:28:38 PST 2019

Hi Steve,

I know what you mean. We already have a shortest path and I need to convert it to natural language and guide the driver on how to drive to the destination.

We can determine how to guide the driver by comparing the directions of the two roads.

For instance,

V1-Point 1 to point 2 vector
V2-Point 2 to point 3 vector

Compare V1 and V2 , we can guide the driver how to do .
Based on the angle of the vector, we can determine the direction of rotation and the magnitude of the rotation. Or you don't need to turn to move forward, which requires us to perfect this standard.

For example, when the angle of rotation is less than 15 degrees, we can see it straight.

Guanzhong Liu
在 2019年2月19日 +0800 AM1:11,Stephen Woodbridge <stephenwoodbridge37 at gmail.com>,写道: