[pgrouting-dev] Contributing to pgRouting organization

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Sun Jan 20 16:46:56 PST 2019

Hello,

Please look at
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-Ideas%3A-2019

There are some tasks that a student applying to pgRouting must complete.
Start working with those tasks.

And start writing your project proposal, so that when the proposal period
comes
things are ready.

Note that, OSGeo is not yet accepted as an organization participating on
GSoC
We also are applying and we have to wait for the results.

Need help, visit https://gitter.im/pgRouting/pgrouting

Regards
Vicky

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 10:33 PM ankur vishwakarma <ankurvish06 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello ,
>
> I am third year BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) student from Gla
> University,India. I went through the organisation's details (OSGeo) and I
> am specially interested in pgRouting organisation.
> I went through the list of ideas and many of them are fascinating and I am
> really interested on working on these problems in GSOC 2019.
>
> Please help me to get started.
> Thank you !!
>
> Sincerely,
> Ankur Vishwakarma