[pgrouting-dev] New to open source!!!

naren karri narenkarri4 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 03:20:00 PST 2020

I'm naren karri, from India. I love software. I worked on various personal
software projects. Now i am very to curious work on real software projects.
So i strongly decided to contribute to open source.

Personally i like to work on projects using c++ and python. And i am very
interested in algorithms too. So i thought pgRouting is a perfect match for
me.

But I'm completely new to open source contribution. So, would anyone give
some suggestions on how to start contributing to pgRouting, like any
specific technologies to learn etc.

regards,
naren :)