[pgrouting-dev] OSGeo Educational Challenge 2021 - mentor on pgrouting challenge?

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Sat Dec 12 11:22:15 PST 2020

Hello Serena
Indeed, pgRouting would like to participate.
I can be a mentor.
I am also forwarding the mail to pgRouting developer's list to see if
someone else with me wants to be a mentor.
Regards
Vicky
PS, I still need to read all the links to get the idea of what is expected
from us

--

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,