[pgrouting-dev] Contribution to pgRouting through GSoC 2020

Chetan Mahajan chetan.csreiitb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 12:11:12 PST 2020

Dear Community Members,
I am Chetan Mahajan, pursuing postgrad in Geoinformatics & Natural
Resources Engineering. I have experience of GIS, Geospatial databases,
PostgreSQL, PostGIS. I have also worked on an android app for indor
navigation using cloud anchors. I have knowledge of python,C++, C & Java. I
woul like to contribute to pgRouting community through GSoC 2020. I have
started following the application requirements of pgRouting for GSoC  and
will complete them soon. I am very enthusiastic to learn and contribute.
https://github.com/cOsprey

Regards,
Chetan Mahajan