[pgrouting-dev] Stepping down from PSC

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Tue Jan 21 06:55:27 PST 2020

Dear Steve,

Sorry for my late response, is as slow as my mail reading skills, which
means that I just read the mail.
You are my mentor and will always be.
You taught me how to work long distance, collaborative work
and most importantly what the heart of open source is.

I think that without that mentorship pgRouting personally I wouldn't be
doing what I am doing now.
That love and passion is "hereditary".

Thank you for all the support during these years.
Our friendship will last forever.

Regards
Vicky

On Sun, Jan 19, 2020 at 11:29 PM Daniel Kastl <daniel at georepublic.de> wrote:

> Thank you very much, Stephen, for all the support in the past years!
> I think we need to introduce an "emeritus" role ;-)
>
> All the best for what's coming next!
> Daniel
>

> On Sun, Jan 19, 2020 at 2:36 AM Stephen Woodbridge <
> stephenwoodbridge37 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Vicky, Daniel, and everyone,
>>
>> I am stepping down from the PSC. I am extremely impressed by Vicky's
>> leadership and the growing number of people that have been involved with
>> pgRouting. I am retiring from business life, which was one of the strong
>> motivators for my past involvement in pgRouting, and have other
>> interests that are competing for my time.
>>
>> I think the timing is right for this as the community is stronger than
>> it has ever been and under excellent strong leadership. I'm still
>> available on email or chat if anyone has questions. Please keep the
>> momentum going forward with incubation as it would be awesome to see
>> pgRouting graduate as an official OSGeo project.
>>
>> All the best,
>>   -Stephen Woodbridge

> Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
> eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de