[pgrouting-dev] FW: [postgis-users] GIS content at NPO event Postgres Conference 2020 and pgRouting

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Fri Jan 31 18:02:50 PST 2020

From: postgis-users [mailto:postgis-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Joshua Drake
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 3:36 PM
To: postgis-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [postgis-users] GIS content at NPO event Postgres Conference 2020

Postgres Conference is a non-profit conference dedicated to Postgres related technologies. We have some decent GIS related content this year and we thought we would share:

*       Getting Stuff done with PostGIS and pgRouting

*       Working with spatial data in PostGIS

*       A PostGIS portfolio

*       Workshop to use Postgres and ArcGIS for beginners

*       MobilityDB: Managing Spatiotemporal Data in PostgreSQL

*       How did Postgres become best-fit for TomTom Maps?

*       Using PostgreSQL, PostGIS, and pgRouting for street sweeping

You can see more here:  <https://postgresconf.org/conferences/2020> https://postgresconf.org/conferences/2020