[pgrouting-dev] GSoC 2020 Coding Period Report Week 5

Himanshu Raj raj.himanshu2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 06:39:05 PDT 2020

Hello Everyone,
My Wiki [1]
My Forked Repository [2]
This is my report for *Coding Period Week 5 (June 29th  - July 5th).*

   - *What did I get done this week?*
      - Completed designing my next boost Graph function pgr_makeConnected
      in the branch named him
      <https://github.com/rajhim2/GSoC-pgRouting/tree/him> in my forked
      repository. Completed with designing of the function. Able to read data
      from postgresql. Currently the data returned after the query is 0 row.
      - Modified and added all the required files for the implementation of
      my function sql files, C/C++ driver files, signature, configuration.conf
      file, c_types driver.
      - Details can be found in [3]
      - The merged pull request can be found in [4]
      - Attended the following meetings which were a part of the Bolsena
      Online Code Sprint 2020:
      - *June 30th Meeting:* Discussed and presented all the functions,
      code, documentation, pgTap Tests which I had done during the first phase
      evaluations for the GSoC '20 program, with the mentor and pgRouting
      community who reviewed the work and suggested some modifications.
      - *July 2nd Meeting:* Attended and reviewed the workshop of the
      MobilityDB team with pgRouting and PostGIS. It came under
pgRouting release
      3.0.1

   - *What do I plan on doing next week?*
      - Currently the data returned after the query for my new function
      pgr_makeConnected() is 0 row.
      - The coding of .hpp file in the directory include/makeConnected for
      function pgr_makeConnected() is remaining. So, in the coming week, I
      plan to study and implement the function boost::make_connected() in
      .hpp file.
      - I will also be modifying the pgTap tests implementation,
      documentation of my previous function pgr_boyerMyrvold() based on my
      mentor's reviews which was given during the Bolsena Code Spirint.

   - *Am I blocked on anything?*
      - No.

Regards,
Himanshu Raj