[pgrouting-dev] GSoC 2020 Coding Period Report Week 7
raj.himanshu2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 01:06:04 PDT 2020
My Wiki 
My Forked Repository 
This is my report for *Coding Period Week 7 (July 13th - July 19th).*
*What did I get done this week?*
- Removed all the redundant debug files, comments and headers.
- Added all the pgTap Tests for my function pgr_makeConnected:
- Completed function input/output parameter type-check pgTap tests.
- Completed algorithm edge-cases pgTap tests.
- Completed additional inner-query pgTap tests.
- Completed additional no crash pgTap tests.
- Completed additional rows consistency pgTap tests.
- Modified and completed the documentation and docqueries of my
previous function pgr_boyerMyrvold() based on the recommendations
given by my mentor during Bolsena Code Spirint.
- Performed the rebase to 3.1.0 and resolved all code conflicts.
- Details can be found in .
- Merged a pull request with all these changes .
- Merged another pull request after rebase with all these changes .
*What do I plan on doing next week?*
- The documentation of pgr_makeConnected is remaining. So, in the coming
week, I plan to add all the documentation files for my function.
- Next week, I will also make a doc file in which I will show the
possible applications of my functions that could be implemented within
pgRouting. My mentor will be reviewing my code next week. I will also
refine the code based on my mentor's recommendations.
*Am I blocked on anything?*
- *July 14:* Performed the rebase to 3.1.0 and resolved all code
 Forked Repository <https://github.com/rajhim2/GSoC-pgRouting>
 Merged Pull Request 1
 Merged Pull Request 2
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the pgrouting-dev