[pgrouting-dev] MOTION 1

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Tue Jun 2 08:26:26 PDT 2020

Either works for me.

From: Daniel Kastl [mailto:daniel at georepublic.de]
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 11:08 AM
To: Vicky Vergara <vicky at georepublic.de>
Subject: Re: MOTION 1

Thanks, Regina!

I'm not the biggest fan of Github Wiki, because it's a bit hidden as a tab of a repository.

Since Github Wiki is actually a repository as well, which then also allows directories, etc., why not just use the `pgRouting/admin` Git repository for MOTIONs?

Actually there is a folder RFC already, probably to preserve some old content.

This would make it also easy to change platforms someday if necessary, it is kind of developer-friendly, and still renders nicely with Markdown.

And we could also combine it with an issue that could then relate to the Git repository.

Too complicated?

Cheers,

Daniel