[pgrouting-dev] GSoC 2020 - Lengauer Tarjan dominator Tree and Two graphs common Spanning Trees for pgRouting - Weekly Report [Week 4]

Prakash Tiwari 85prakash2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 08:41:58 PDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

This is my weekly report for week [4] (June 21st-June 28th).The report
can also be found in project wiki [1].

What did I get done this week?

   - Created the pull request in which my weekly progress can be reviewed.[2]
   - Fixed the server got crashed when user entered any query.
   - Created function is_valid_root to handle negative vertex and
vertex that are not present in the graph. Also raised exception in
LTDTree.sql file.
   - Written ltdtree-edges-cases pgTap tests. Which includes:
   -
      - 0 edge 0 vertex tests
      - Root not present tests
      - Negative root tests
      - Id constrained tests

   - Added docqueries for the documentation using the pgRouting Sample Data.
   - Completed user documentaion with suitable example.

What do I plan on doing next week?

   - Create more pgTap tests.
   - Add more suitable example in documentation.
   - Complete first term evaluation and work on feedback provided from
the mentors.
   - Open an issue to discuss about the signature of next function Two
Graph Common Spannig Trees.
   - Add initial sql and c\c++ files to be required to develop the function.

Am I blocked on anything?

No blocking issues.

Meetings attended in this week

No meetings are scheduled.