[pgrouting-dev] [OSGeo-Discuss] GSoC '20 Draft Proposal for pgRouting - Request for valuable feedback

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Mon Mar 16 19:36:10 PDT 2020

Dear Ashish,

Thank you for sharing your proposal with us on the mailing list!

I didn't follow all the details yet, so I'm not sure you have already
started with what we (as pgRouting project) ask applicants for:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-Ideas%3A-2020#how-to-get-started

If you did that already, great! Then see it as a note for all other
applicants ;-)
The initial tasks will make sure that everyone is familiar with the tools
needed as a pgRouting developer.

All the best,
Daniel

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de