[pgrouting-dev] Translation synchronization

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Wed Nov 4 10:37:24 PST 2020

Hello all:
FYI:
I changed the synchronization of translations, to be to for develop branch
Reason:
3.1 documentation if it changes it is minimal on the release_notes, and
minimal on any other existing rst file. So Spanish, which is the only
language we currently have beside English, Can live with just few sentences
without translation.
3.2 has lots of documentation additions, basically because of all the new
experimental functions, and we are still fixing some issues and adding more
functionality, there is a lot to translate. Therefore it will be a lot of
delay for the 3.2 release if we wait for translations to be done after we
finish the changes. Better is to have the translations be worked in
parallel while we add the new functionality.

This means that once a minor is released the next minor/mayor is the one
that is going to be translated. No more translations for micro releases.

Regards
Vicky

--

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)