[pgrouting-dev] MOTION 2: Stop 2.x series support

Ko Nagase nagase at georepublic.co.jp
Mon Oct 5 18:13:50 PDT 2020

Hi Vicky, Regina, Darafei, Daniel,

Thanks for information about CGAL 5.x.
(I just noticed that my macOS homebrew CGAL version is already 5.1...
Also, I misread "focal" as "local", but it was Ubuntu 20.04 LTS version name...)

Definitely, it is quite difficult to install the older CGAL version to newer OS,
so I agree (+1) about the motion, regardless of the related issues
which I mentioned.

Also, about alpha shape implementation itself, I think that it is
worth considering
adding Darafei's proposal to pgRouting 3.x.

Regards,