[pgrouting-dev] GSoC 2021 - VRP functionality with VROOM on the database for pgRouting (Week 10 Report)

Ashish Kumar ashishkr23438 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 02:35:22 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

This is my tenth weekly report of the Official Coding Period.

Any feedback, comments, and suggestions are welcome.

*Week 10 Report (Aug 9th - Aug 15th)*

   - What did I get done this week?
      - Merged two pull requests to the vrpRouting repository's develop
      branch:
         - #10: Experimental VROOM Category functions - vrp_vroom,
         vrp_vroomJobs, vrp_vroomShipments [1]
         - #11: Updated documentation for develop (added name in
         contributors list, updated release notes) [2]
      - Created a tag 2021-krashish8-vroom-category [3] in GSoC-pgRouting
      containing the code of the experimental VROOM Category functions:
      vrp_vroom, vrp_vroomJobs, vrp_vroomShipments.
      - Details can be found in [4]

   - What do I plan on doing next week?
      - Make the final presentation and report of the work.
      - Submit the final evaluation of my mentors.
      - Details of possible sub-tasks can be found in [4]

   - Am I blocked on anything?
      - No blocking issues.

The log of pull requests can be found in [5]
The wiki page can be found in [6]
The repository can be found in [7]

[1] https://github.com/pgRouting/vrprouting/pull/10
[2] https://github.com/pgRouting/vrprouting/pull/11