[pgrouting-dev] GSoC 2021 - VRP functionality with VROOM on the database for pgRouting (Week 6 Report)

Ashish Kumar ashishkr23438 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 23:35:38 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

This is my sixth weekly report of the Official Coding Period.

I'm glad to have passed the first evaluation, thanks to the support and
cooperation of the mentors. So, hereby I present my first report of the
second coding period.

Any feedback, comments, and suggestions are welcome.

*Week 6 Report (July 12th - July 18th)*

   - What did I get done this week?
      - Created documentation of all the vroom functions.
      - Added docqueries to the documentation.
      - Refactored the code, did manual testing of the function, and fixed
      the todos, warnings, or potential bugs.
      - Details can be found in [1]
      - The merged pull request can be found in [2]

   - What do I plan on doing next week?
      - Start creating the pgTAP tests of the functions.
      - Details of possible sub-tasks can be found in [1]

   - Am I blocked on anything?
      - No blocking issues.

The log of pull requests can be found in [3]
The wiki page can be found in [4]
The repository can be found in [5]

[1]
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2021-VRP-functionality-with-VROOM-on-the-database#week-6-july-12th---july-18th-1