[pgrouting-dev] Help with PG Routing

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Fri Mar 26 11:11:57 PDT 2021

Hi,
that function is considered "proposed" it has some issues that need fixing
before making it official.
It works reasonably well. But the integration with the rest of the code was
done in a rush (by me).
I am very picky even with my own code, it will not be moved to official
because I haven't got time to integrate it in such a way that it could be
used with other functions like the non existing:
pgr_AstarVia
Regards

eMail: vicky at georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info