[pgrouting-dev] Administrative mentor required

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Sat Feb 19 06:43:11 PST 2022

Hello all.
pgRouting needs administrative mentors.

Why do we need an administrative mentor?
Whe have what we call, coding mentors and administrative mentors.
The coding mentors go through the code, solve students issues, etc. They
all work as a team and have deep knowledge of how the code is organized,
and review the applications at the technical level.
The administrative mentor reviews applications at an administrative level
for example to check that all requirements are met. Make sure that the
weekly report is sent, check the wiki page of the GSoC project is updated
accordingly. Basically does all the administrative follow up that is
required by Google or by OSGeo.

Google requires at least 2 mentors per project and a mentor can not lead 2
projects.

Who is eligible?
- ex google summer of code student.
- No intention of applying to be a student on GSoC 2022
- No intention to mentor for other organization on GSoC 2022 (pgRouting is
on the OSGeo organization)

If you would like to be an administrative mentor, please contact the
pgRouting developers mailing list at [1]
[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/pgrouting-dev

Regards
pgRouting team

--