[pgrouting-dev] GSoC 2022 Week 4 Report : Add Google Or tools functionality to pgrouting

Manas Sivakumar callmehero350 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 08:47:18 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,
This is my weekly report for the 4th week (July 4th- July 10th).

*What have I done this week?*

   - Made a small change to the knapsack function signature.
   - Created necessary structs for getting knapsack data.
   - Tried to integrate OR tools. It is more complicated than I expected. I
   managed to compile or tools with vrprouting but am not able to use ortools
   inside my driver file.

*What do I plan to do next week?*

   - Make Ortools work with knapsack driver
   - ensure knapsack src and driver files work correctly without ortools

*Am I blocked on anything?*

   - No, I don't have any issues.

Any feedback, comments and suggestions are welcome.

Pull Request : https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/pull/227