[pgrouting-dev] PSC members proposal

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Mon Mar 28 14:24:21 PDT 2022

Hello all,

After last year requirements to get the old PSC to answer about stepping
down, we
1) received answers from:

   - Anton Patrushev
   - Stephen Woodbridge (retired officially on january 2020)
   - Frédéric Junod

2) the following did not answer and do not participate on the developers
mailing list:

   - Christian Gonzalez
   - Ema Miyawaki
   - Venkatesh Raghavan

As part of the process to become a community project we need to vote for a
new PSC

As initial members of the new PSC I am proposing the following (with
reasons)

>From the members that have been participating on organization decisions
(that are not retired):

https://github.com/pgRouting/admin/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed

Regina Obe
Cayetano Benavent
Daneil Kastl
Vicky Vergara

>From the members that are taking responsibilities in pgRouting Subproducts:
Rajat Shinde (workshop)
Ashish Kumar (vrpRouting)

Before the community vote starts, and you want to add someone to the list,
please reply back within a week, so that we can start the voting process as
soon as possible.

Regards
pgRouting team

--