[pgrouting-dev] GSoC 2023 - Week-2 Report

Yige Huang square1ge at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 00:26:54 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

This is my 2nd weekly report (Jun 5 - Jun 11).

   - *What did I get done this week?*

   - Standardized the output columns of pgr_withPointsDD by adding a column
      start_vid in single vertex overload.
      - Changed acceptable values of the optional parameter driving_side:

   - from: Value in [r, l, b] indicating if the driving side is:

r for right driving side.

l for left driving side.

b for both.

   - to: Value in [r, R, L, l] indicating if the driving side is:

r,R for right driving side.

l,L for left driving side.

Any other value (including NULL) will be considered as r.

   - Updated pgTap.

   - *What do I plan on doing next week?*

Work on adding a new column depth to pgr_withPointsDD.
Reference pgr_primDD/pgr_kruskalDD to carry out the work.

   - *Am I blocked on anything?*

No.

Any feedback, comments, and suggestions are welcome.

PR of this week can be found in [1].
The wiki page with the weekly report can be found in [2].
The repository can be found in [3].

Best regards,
Yige Huang

[1] GSoC 2023: Yige Huang week 2 by squarege · Pull Request #299 ·
pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting (github.com)
<https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/pull/299>
[2]
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2023-Improving-Parameters-and-Standardizing-Results-in-pgr_withPointsDD-Function-for-pgRouting#week-2-report