[pgrouting-users] Powered by pgRouting logo

(Orkney)Toru Mori moritoru at orkney.co.jp
Thu Apr 30 23:13:47 EDT 2009

Hi there,

This is not a technical post at all but from a bit marketing standpoint, I
would like to propose that we have a "powered by pgRouting" logo.

pgRouting is getting widely used in many services on the internet, however
I am not able to see who and how use it. If some of them put the logo on
the site, it would be very useful and should improve visibility of
pgRouting.

Since I don't have design sense, I'd really happy if somebody creates it.

Toru Mori