[pgrouting-users] [Fwd: Debian Lenny: compatibility between libcgal-dev and libboost1.35-dev]

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Aug 6 23:52:10 EDT 2009

Hi Daniel,

I understand the issues of sponsorship, but with this lousy world
economy, I would not be holding my breath waiting for some, as sad as
that might be.

So Gaul if I'm not mistaken is used for TSP solver, correct? I just
noticed that there are some solvers in Boost for that:
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=boost+tsp

What is CGAL being used for? I'm guessing you are using it for
triangulation of the network nodes using the cost as z so you can then
generate isolines.

-Steve