[pgrouting-users] A* or Shortest path for the whole network

ahmed at elegantdesigns.ca ahmed at elegantdesigns.ca
Sun Aug 30 10:44:12 EDT 2009

Hey Anton,

* Screenshot: http://imgur.com/EwSGr

I want to create a shortest path between all nodes (101, 102, 103, 104),
first i need to connect the node(point) to the line-network and second i
need to compute the shortest path between all of them. The final result
should be similar too:

node_from, node_to, distance
-----------------------------
      101,     102, 5
      101,     103, 4
      101,     104, 7
      102,     103, 2.123
      102,     104, 45.32345
      103,     104, 5.12313

* note that I made the distance numbers up

* SQL FILES:

table nodes: http://pastie.org/599548
table edges: http://pastie.org/599546