[pgrouting-users] osm2pgrouting import problem

Kai Behncke Kai-Behncke at gmx.de
Wed Jul 15 09:58:21 EDT 2009

Dear users,

The amount of roads,ways,tracks,footways is the same (with patch or without patch).

but the way I did I get unfortunately wrong results (you can see it in the screenshot in the attachment).

Maybe I did something wrong?

Well, integrating the patch worked, but I`m not sure how to use
"osm2pgrouting-with-the-patch" then?

As I said: If I don`t have the table-structure (nodes ....etc.)
I get a couple of errors while doing:

"./osm2pgrouting -file your-OSM-XML-File.osm -conf mapconfig.xml -dbname routing -user postgres"

If I have the table-structure data are written in (but in that case with wrong vertices)

(I made the tests described here:
http://pgrouting.postlbs.org/wiki/Understandingandtestingthedata )

Has anybody an idea what could be the reason?

Thank you very much, Kai

-------- Original-Nachricht --------