[pgrouting-users] Google Summer of Code for the router project

Daniel Kastl kastl at orkney.co.jp
Thu Mar 26 01:24:16 EDT 2009

Hi Steve,

Thank you for starting this, and I probably can add a couple of ideas to
yours.

My general question is if pgRouting would be accepted by OSGeo to
propose a SoC project. Because so far pgRouting is not an OSGeo project
or in incubation waiting list yet.
If this is not a blocker, I'm glad to add a proposal.

Daniel