[pgrouting-users] Question to dijkstra-algorithm

Kai Behncke Kai-Behncke at gmx.de
Tue May 5 09:23:23 EDT 2009

Dear users,

meanwhile I get deeper and deeper in pgrouting, but there is still one problem:

You can see here, that with pg_dijkstra not the "real" shortest ways is visualized:

http://www.kneipenculture.de/not_the_shortest_way.png

Well, of course, for pgdijkstra this is the shortest (it goes from startedge[source]=8079 to endedge[target]=8326.

But I would like to get the "green" route (and not the red one).

What would you recommend?
Is maybe another algorithm more suitable for problems like that?

Best regards, Kai