[pgrouting-users] Dijkstra vs. A-Star

Mehmet Sirin m.sirin07 at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 24 04:16:36 EST 2009

Hi, then for larger dataset i should use dijkstra . then for small data you
would recommend a-star?
and is there a difference between the routes the algorithms calculated, i
mean is it possible dijkstra creates a different shortest path than a* ?

what was your intention implementing two or more algorithms?