[pgrouting-users] Call for vote on [RFC-01] and [RFC-02]

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Mon Apr 12 01:48:37 EDT 2010

Dear designated PSC members,

I think we have been waiting long enough now to get started with the
pgRouting PSC.
So far there haven't been any objections with the two RFC's, so I would like
to ask you to vote on them.
Entitled to vote are as of [RFC-01]:

   - Anton Patrushev
   - Christian Gonzalez
   - Ema Miyawaki
   - Frédéric Junod
   - Stephen Woodbridge
   - Venkatesh Raghavan

*[RFC-01] Project Steering Committee Guidelines* (
http://pgrouting.postlbs.org/wiki/RFC/01)
The intitial PSC members are Anton Patrushev, Christian Gonzalez, Ema
Miyawaki, Frédéric Junod, Stephen Woodbridge and Venkatesh Raghavan. Anton
Patrushev is declared initial Chair of the Project Steering Committee.

*[RFC-02] Migrate pgRouting to OSGeo Infrastructur*e (
http://pgrouting.postlbs.org/wiki/RFC/02)

Please vote within four days from now as described in [RFC-01].
There is a lot to do, so let's get started! The first voter I will treat for
a beer in Barcelona[1]! ;-)

Best regards,
Daniel

PS: I send this email to every one's email address as well to make sure it
doesn't get lost in the spam folder. Please reply to the mailing list
though. Thanks!

[1] ... or any other OSGeo conference, where we will meet. Anton, you're in
the same company, so I think you can't win the beer as a matter of fairness
;-)

--
Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de