[pgrouting-users] Foss4g Barcelona

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Sat Aug 7 15:50:18 EDT 2010

Unfortunately, I will be absent. Our new baby is due somewhere near or at
FOSS4G and my wife would kill me if I would not be puffin' and huffin' with
her when the moment is there. It hurts that I have to miss so many great
presentations and BOF's, but this is the one and only legit reason for me to
skip. Luckily I can add this missed opportunities budget to next year and be
able to fly cross the globe for FOSS4G 2011.

I will however try to be present online as much as possible during FOSS4G
2010 because I want to miss as little as possible!

Kind regards,

2010/8/7 Daniel Kastl <daniel at georepublic.de>

> Hi pgRouting users and developers,
>
> As probably most of you know already, there will be the conference of the
> conferences in less than a month: FOSS4G 2010 in Barcelona.
>
> I would be quite interested in how many pgRouting developers and users will
> attend the conference.
> There will be a pgRouting workshop (the workshop that was booked up fastest
> btw.) and also quite a lot of presentations mentioning pgRouting. I was very
> surprised.
>
> I think it would be nice if people interested in pgRouting could get
> together to share ideas and complains, or just to get to know each other.
> As Milo is entitled to get a free beer anyway as the fastest voter, a pub
> or restaurant might be a good meeting place. Anyone else interested?
>
> Daniel
>

> --
> Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
> eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de