[pgrouting-users] Re: Pgrouting-users Digest, Vol 27, Issue 13

vaish navi vaishnavi.bca at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 01:58:42 EST 2010

hai daniel,

myself doing a project on "Dynamic Vehicle routing". now only i know the
basic concepts of GIS.For this i am in need to work with pgrouting,
postgreSQL, PostGIS,OSM2pgrouting. for this i prefered Ubuntu.

. i preferred ubuntu 8.04 or else ubuntu 9.10 for my project.

my question is the above version is sutible for my project or else ubuntu
latest version that is 10.10 or 10.04 is suitable. bcoz i saw some websites
as ubuntu 10.04 or 10.10 have some problem with pgrouting.

so pls reply. which ubuntu version is sutable for my project.