[pgrouting-users] Motion for Project Steering Commitee and call for participation

Frederic Junod frederic.junod at camptocamp.com
Wed Feb 24 08:56:51 EST 2010

Hi all,

Thanks Daniel for inviting me, I would be happy to participate.

For those who do not know me, I'm working for camptocamp since 2005 as
a web (mapfish, geoext, openlayers ) and server developer (mapfish,
shapely).

As a side note, Daniel and I will present a pgRouting workshop at foss4g.

Best regards,

Frédéric

--
Frédéric Junod