[pgrouting-users] The process for giving modified code back to the pgRouting project

Daniel Kastl daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Fri Jul 23 19:28:18 EDT 2010

Hi Dan,

Thank you very much for your offer to contribute to the project!

At the moment there is no official policy about SVN write access and getting
access at least to sandbox should be possible for everyone, who's interested
to participate in my opinion. But because pgRouting SVN repository is
currently on the" waiting list" to move to OSGeo servers, I would like to
wait a bit, because this will also change usernames and passwords. Also I
sent them a current dump of the repository already, so if possible I would
like to have this migration finished first.

Until then it's probably best to create a ticket and attach a diff file.
Would that work for you?

Daniel