Fwd: [pgrouting-users] ordering of route edges?

Madison Shaw madisonshaw at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 30 15:32:34 EST 2010

Steve,

I am using the latest released versions (I updated today to see if
that was my issue), and I haven't made any changes to them.

The same thing happens regardless of how long the route is.

I have retried it from scratch today using both a decimal degree
dataset and a meter dataset... when using the decimal degree one the
issues are alot greater, whereas when I use the meter dataset the gid
are reported in numerical order (still not near the right order).

The tolerances I used was 0.00001 for decimal degree and 0.001 for the
meter one.

I'm thinking its probably easiest for me to write a loop in the
wrapper to reorder it.

Madison