[pgrouting-users] Re: mail for Stephen

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Oct 7 10:58:03 EDT 2010

Jordi,

I'm forwarding this to the pgrouting list. If you are not subscribed to
the list you should. The list is the best place to get help for a couple
of reasons.

1. there are multiple experts and if one is busy or does not know the
answer then others can help

2. If you post questions and answers to the list then everyone can learn
from them

Your attachments have be removed as I forward this to the list. But the
first thing I would do is start and see if running JUST "cmake" without
the optional parameters works. It is like that you do not have some
prerequisite packages installed.

-Steve W