[pgrouting-users] Oneway problem

Espen Isaksen espen.isaksen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 09:54:20 EDT 2010

I'm sorry Ralf, I do not understand what you mean here. I'll give some
more description of the data to make it more clear from my side.

This is the edge being a one way street:

  gid   | target | source |  cost   | reverse_cost | oneway
 157332 | 714814 | 714597 | 1 | 1000062 | TF

>From my understanding I should be able to create a route in the
direction of the edge, but the reverse_cost should come into play when
I route the opposite direction? An thus make the route go around.

And the direction is the direction of the geometry right?

Espen