[pgrouting-users] routing_core_smart problem

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Dec 4 10:28:49 EST 2011

Hi Daniel,

Who wrote the routing_core_smart.sql functions?
Is there any documentation of them? It would be nice if we had:
1. description of the major public entry points and what the arguments
should be.
2. comments in the code that explain what the overview strategy is
and/or a high level pseudocode of how it executes

Thanks,
   -Steve