[pgrouting-users] pgRouting for postgreSQL 9.0

Mansour Adibi sabagrp at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 02:13:21 EST 2011

Hello to all,

This is my first mail to the list.

I began to study pgrouting and openlayers recently.
I want to configure pgRouting on PostgreSQL 9. I use Windows 7 on my client and Windows Server 2008 on Server. I download pgRouting 1.03 and try to install it. But when I run sql files, I recive the version mistmach message.
Can anybody help me about this problem? I think I need some information like these:

- Windows binaries for pgRouting version 1.05
- A good step by step manual for building pgRouting for windows to build pgRouting 1.05 with PostgreSQL 9.0 or 9.1
-etc...

Thanks,
Mansour Adibi.