[pgrouting-users] TSP and how to contribute

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Jan 13 10:10:30 EST 2011

On 1/13/2011 3:18 AM, Emre Koc wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am intereted in using TSP functions of pgRouting but I couldn't find
> any tutorial or documentation on it. Does anyone have a documentation
> for TSP functions ? I am using Dijkstra with a custom query. Is it
> possible to use TSP with custom query?
>
> Also I want to extend pgRouting functionality by calculating a distance
> network from a point or towards a point. How can I integrate my source
> to pgRouting ?

Yes, I asked for this functionality also. I did a little research into
how to do this. I seems that in boost you need to reverse the graph. We
already build the graph but would need to then add a step to reverse it
to change the sense of direction. I think this is the function that is
needed:
http://www.systomath.com/include/Boost-1_35/libs/graph/doc/reverse_graph.html

I'm not sure that we build a bidirectional graph or not. I think we
build a directed graph so we can apply different weights on edges for
oneway streets.

Anton: Do you know?

-Steve